Responsible for overseeing the quality and consistency of food served for every meal, following menus and grocery order procedures, and training and mentoring the culinary team members. The food stops with you before it ever enters the dining room. Always following food safety practices at all times and living by Redrock’s safety culture.
- Manage all operations in the kitchen; including ordering, inventory, and safety
- Ensure food quality and consistency
- Following food safe handling practices at all times
- Training and mentoring of kitchen team
- Completing daily, weekly, monthly reports for Operations team
- Plan and coordinate staff schedules with Camp Manager and Placement team
Note: Due to the remoteness of our camps and the requirements of our clients, all staff must be 18 years of age or older