Redrock has experienced incredible growth since being founded and with this expansion has come evolution. The health and safety of our clients and teams is a fundamental aspect to our commitment to “Doing Things Right” while achieving operational excellence. Our safety program is dynamic and provides resources for our team to achieve our goal of zero loss producing events while meeting or exceeding our client’s expectations.
To achieve our objectives we emphasize the importance of proactive safety activities. Comprehensive inspections, hazard identification and reporting, observations and training provide our team with the opportunity to correct potentially hazardous behaviors and conditions before a loss occurs. These activities also assist in our efforts to continually improve our processes and the experience we deliver.
At Redrock we believe continuous improvement is a fundamental to operational excellence. By evaluating our past performance, identifying opportunities, developing and executing well founded plans and measuring our successes, we are able to learn and grow. We apply these concepts of operational excellence and as a result of our investment we have observed measurable year over year improvement.
We strive to implement meaningful and effective solutions whenever the need arises. Being proactive means that we plan our work and work our set plan to allow us the ability to address loss exposures and mitigate risks within our areas of operational expertise.
To achieve our goals our Health and Safety Management System has a number of program elements that provide guidance to our organization. Our program is developed and maintained in-house, designed and structured to facilitate continuous improvement, growth and evolution to align with industry best practices and changes in legislative requirements.
Our HSE Management System structure is as follows:
- Policies & Key Accountabilities: Our HSE Policy provides our values, approach and objective of our organization. Key accountabilities are the actions or activities that are people are held responsible for. This Policy is reviewed and approved each year by Redrock executive and it is posted at each of our locations.
- Practices or Guidelines: HSE specific practices, procedures and guidelines for the development and application of health, safety and environment management systems.
- Forms: Supporting documents to our practices, procedures and guidelines.
- Job Hazard Analysis: Technique that focuses on job tasks as a way to identify hazards before they occur. It focuses on the relationship between the worker, the task, the tools and the work environment.
- Reference Materials: Contains further supporting information relating to our HSE practices, procedures and guidelines.
- Training & Presentation Materials: Our HSE Department have developed a comprehensive library of Training Presentations that are facilitated ongoing in house or in the field.
- Reports: HSE Reports contain Key Performance Indicator Metrics updates and an opportunity for transparent analysis of trends.