The Maintenance role at Redrock is filled by problem-solvers. When one of our camps needs help with equipment, they turn to you. It is your job to work in coordination with Management and Camp Managers to make sure that our operations run smoothly.
- Be safe and work smart. Never attempt to fix something that falls outside of your comfort zone or professional license
- Continuously inspect and check out camp infrastructure to identify problems and safety hazards… then help Redrock fix them!
- Communicate with the Camp Managers throughout the day and be courteous when helping our guests with a complaint
- Use a check list to stay organized and on top of all your tasks
- Note: Due to the remoteness of our camps and the requirements of our clients, all staff must be 18 years of age or older.