Your role is essential to building a positive relationship with Redrock’s clients. It is your job to make sure that Redrock camps are spotless and the quality of your work will help Redrock shine too.
- Coordinate your efforts with the Camp Manager and the Camp Attendants to make sure all areas of camp are covered
- Be safe and responsible when handling cleaning supplies
- Be friendly as you are often the greeter of the operation and take the utmost care to help our guests have a pleasant stay
- Ensure garbage receptacles are emptied in a timely manner and be sure to help out by picking up misplaced items and litter
- Note: Due to the remoteness of our camps and the requirements of our clients, all staff must be 18 years of age or older.