Camp Night Baker/Breakfast Cook
You are the night owl who makes sure that our clients have a healthy and delicious start to their day. It’s your job to bake pastries and snacks as well as serving breakfast each morning.
- Manage morning operations of kitchen staff and alert management of any problems that may arise
- Bake pastries and prepare sandwiches
- Make breakfast to order and keep our clients happy
- Make safety and cleanliness your highest priorities
- Report to the 1st Cook and inform him/her of weekly food requirements for baking
- Unload grocery orders when necessary
- Note: Due to the remoteness of our camps and the requirements of our clients, all staff must be 18 years of age or older.