Camp First Cook
You are the chef of our Redrock camp kitchen so you represent Redrock on the plates of every client. It’s your job to produce high quality good food that is fresh and delicious.
- Manage daily operations of all kitchen staff and communicate with the Camp Manager and Redrock Managers
- Keep up to date and accurate inventory counts and stay on budget when ordering food
- Prepare a hot lunch and dinner each day along with food for Rig boxes when necessary
- Keep your kitchen clean and make safety and cleanliness your highest priority
- Track meal sheet information to submit to head office
- Be creative as well as following Redrock’s six-week meal plan
- Note: Due to the remoteness of our camps and the requirements of our clients, all staff must be 18 years of age or older.