From the tiny corners of the recreation facilities to the bedrooms of our clients, it is your job to ensure that Redrock camps are clean and comfortable for all.
- Ensure that all buildings are cleaned daily and report to the Housekeeping Supervisor or the 1st Cook
- Complete laundry operations and water transfers
- Empty all camp garbage into the bin or incinerator, and always keep Redrock Safety Training in mind
- Unload grocery orders with the kitchen staff
- Be aware of the clients’ schedule and be flexible to work around those on the night shift
- Note: Due to the remoteness of our camps and the requirements of our clients, all staff must be 18 years of age or older.